Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day California Trip

We took our besties the Wachs and the Humpherys with us to California for the long weekend.  It was an exhaustingly good time.  

We spent Saturday at the beach, and everyone was, understandably, a little timid at first...


Except Sterling..



When everyone was tired of the sand (and the chasing of children) we hung out at the neighboring pool...



We went back to my parents house and ate pork burritos and played games.  We were all so tired and sun burned, I don't even remember going to bed that night.

It was nice to have Sunday in the middle of our trip.  We took naps, and just hung out.

Monday Julie and I spent the morning (and too much money) at Ikea.  Then we "stool" a crazy lady's table and spent the afternoon at the beach club.. which I didn't take pictures of except of us on the paddle boats. Which Julie actually took.  




After a difficult summer (year), this is exactly what we needed.  It was wonderful, and now I'm ready for the holidays to roll in!!

You can see the rest of the pictures on my facebook. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

best weekend ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...