Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just because

Ok i'm up dating this because there have been people bugging me about it. :-)

We move into our apartment in Vegas tomorrow. It has been such a pain to get into this place, and i hope we like it. Brandon has a job interview tomorrow and i start teaching on Tuesday. Oh, and we found out I'm doing 4th grade!


We graduated!!


I'll put Christmas pictures up soon. In the mean time.. My brothers gave chandler one of these for christmas. It's called Domo he's from an asian video you tube it. :-)

3 comments:

The King's said...

I am so glad that you updated. That is awesome that you will get to teach the 4th grade! Didn't you want to teach older kids anyway. I love the grad pics! Can you send me the copy with Chad so that we can have a picture with you guys at Graduation?

Melissa said...

Bethany,

I taught 4th grade for my student teaching. It was a little hard at first but it got better and was a blast. I hope you enjoy. I'm now teaching some of the students that I taught during student teaching so it's good to see them.
Take care and enjoy!

Liz Johnston said...

How is the teaching going? How is Vegas.. update and let us know.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...