Monday, March 17, 2008


HAPPY St Patrick's Day!
It's weird not be in school on St Patrick's Day this year. We're on spring break, which is also weird because it's March. Does anyone know why Easter is so early this year? Does anyone know how we decide when Easter is? I am really enjoying my time off. It's nice to not have to think about lesson plans every two minutes. Last week I had a dream about one of my students, and that's when I knew I needed a break! :-) Easter is on Sunday, but Brandon has to work that night, so we don't know what we are going to do. He has been working all night, and sleeping all day. It's really not such a bad situation except I hate being home alone at night. Last year, we were home by Easter.. Of course it was in April last year :-)
Chandler is standing up everywhere! He is super good at getting up, and getting a lot better at getting down. For a while he would get stuck and cry because he didn't know how to get down. Now he can get down, move from one piece of furniture to the next and walk back and forth across the coach while holding on. It is exciting, but I am not really ready for him to walk. He seems to be picking up this standing thing more quickly than he did with the crawling thing... we wonder how much longer we have unit we are chasing him around.
We are starting to get excited about Portland (well, at least I am). I wonder what it will be like there. People here are so friendly. Will people there be as interested in us? Will we make friends quickly? There is one ward with like 26 Chiro students in it. I hope we live in that ward. I love the rain too...but I wonder how much I will like it when it is constant. It seems like we are always living in extremes. Extreme cold, extreme heat, extreme rain.
That's all for now!

Congrats Ryan and Liz on their new baby!

3 comments:

The King's said...

I can't believe that Chandler is already pulling himself up! He is getting so big! Sounds like you guys are enjoying Vegas and the warmth. Maybe it will get warm here someday!

Anonymous said...

i found out why easter is soo early on the radio this morning. Easter is always the first sunday after the first full moon in spring. Dont ask me why that is but anyway this year the full moon is early so easter is too. the last time easter was so early was in like 1913 if i remeber right and the next time it will happen is in like 200 years!

its so good to see Chandler he is soo Cute!!! his eyes are big and beautiful, or is that handsome because he is a boy and all, but any way hes the cutest little boy ever! i was just thing about when we went out to eat and he stuck his bottle top on his arm brandon was laghing for years, you were to! i was too just not as hard, but it was cute, any way this is way long i just wanted to share the easter news with you!

love all three of you!!! You're amazing!
love alli!

Ryan said...

Hey, we miss ya'll. We are having a party tonight at Chad's place because Rocky and AJ are moving away. Anyways-enjoy the nice Vegas atmosphere...it is snowing here right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...