Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What the crap.. October, seriously?

Is anyone else in shock that it's October! I found myself blog stalking today and thinking, why hasn't [blank] updated yet?! And look at me it's been a whole month since I wrote that completely useless and uninteresting blog about fall...

We went to fair like 100 years ago..

The hypnotist tried, but couldn't but me all the way under.. my mom says it's because I have control issues. Oh well.Chandler and Benson tried to share our stroller for all of about 30 seconds. lol.

I made two cakes in one weekend, I don't recommend it. The pink and green one is my first attempt and a full size cake. I always make litttle one's like Teresa's undreneath. It was scary, but turned about better than I had imagined.

PS: if you're going to use that marshmallow fondant recipe follow it carefully. Teresa's cake was a ***** to work with.

Chandler went fishing with the men..
They didn't catch anything, but it was about the experience, right? Besides then brother Chezic gave us some fish last week. :-)

Our program came and went and it was fabulous(?). It's hard to know how the kids are actually doing while I'm up there with them. lol. I'm told it was fabulous. We're getting ready for Halloween, I'm going to the fabric store today to find some stuff for chandler's costume.
We've been discussing Christmas plans, and I've started our shopping.. so far Adam has the coolest present. In primary we are seriously discussing January's new classes.

I can't believe it, it feels like the year is OVER.

3 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

i really like your cakes! looks like lots of fun.

rachel v. said...

I am glad fall is here so we can prepare for the Christmas season. Seriosly, I can't wait. Loves you.

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

Oh I love those cakes you made! You are improving so fast. It took me forever to make mine look like they weren't leaning. I wish I could come make a cake with you. I would just hop in my car sometime and go hang out with you, but Portland traffic has always seemed so scary to me. Maybe I'll get over it one of these days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...