Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was super fun and exhausting!
I made 75 cupcakes for the ward party cake walk.

I wish I had taken more pictures, but we were in a time crunch to get to the activity on time.
Brandon and I dressed up (I think for the first time since we've been married)..
We're a pregnant house wife and a milk man.
I tried to eat a doughnut off a string..
I thought Yousook and I both had awesome faces in this picture.

We ventured out trick or treating for the first time. I would not recommend fairview.. it was a zoo. Chandler had a good time anyway :-)

He's a dinosaur, not Elmo.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

6 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

you did an awesome job! Kudos to dressing up!

ryan said...

nice

rachel v. said...

cute! how did you make the ghosts??

The Stig and The Pickle said...

I'm amazed at your cake decorating. Those cupcakes look incredible, I wouldn't even want to eat one they are so great. Nice costumes, glad you had fun. Zach and I went trick-or-treating too.

Greg and Diana said...

Love the preggo wife with the milkman...You've given me inpiration for next year...pregnant lady and her delivery man (the FedEx guy)!!! Glad you had fun Trick or Treating with Chandler!!

Courtney N said...

Those cupcakes look delicious... I love the costumes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...