Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Life's been busy..

But we like it that way. :-)

Thanksgiving was... well, if you want to know, go ahead and ask me.

Our Christmas tree was $10 from the cub scouts and it is AWESOME. Don't tell my mom, she gets jealous when hearing about any advantages of living in the northwest. Christmas trees in California start at $80 for little trees. Chandler LOVES the tree, I don't know where he gets that. Currently, I can't find our camera (arg) so I can't take a picture of it.

Chandler is a genius. Okay, probably not. But he knows his letters (O, S, X, A, B; the easy ones), shapes and will spit out an occasional sentence.

The Gala was fun. Good thing I stole these pictures from Julie because we couldn't find our camera. It was on top for the fridge. It's fun to get dressed up and go somewhere every once and a while; even if we don't like to dance. The food was fantastic, but Brandon spent the rest of the night saying, "Can we get pancakes after?" I guess it wasn't enough food. And, yes, we had pancakes.

Danny is my hero! Since Brandon never seems sufficiently amazed by the transformations, I will show you and you can leave appropriate "holy crap" comments.
430 pounds

Stupid NBC.com wont let me steal their pictures... weird.

Look here @ 191 pounds!!

Common.. that's amazing. I can't even say how much younger he looks because he looks like an entirely different person. Congratulations Danny!

California, here we come. Only a week left, and I feel like there's still a lot to do, but we are excited none the less. Brandon will be driving down after finals next week.

FINALS. Brandon is a studying machine, and we are so proud.

Oh, PS: I made Brandon get up on the roof and put up Christmas lights, and I love them. I will try to post a picture later.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Mike isn't impressed with Biggest Loser either...ugh...all he says is, "What's so hard about losing weight?" PFF! It's b/c he's skinny. I can't believe how attractive some of those people are after losing so much weight! It's crazy!

rachel v. said...

Sounds fun :) I am happy things are going so well.
I was trying to keep the biggest loser winner a secret.. from myself. But there was really no way to avoid it. But that is SO COOL. He is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Booya Grandma said...

They need a show called "The loser" for people who are not obese but just out of shape. I want on that show.

Kinsey said...

How was the "chiro- prom"? You all look beautiful/handsome. I heard that the meal wasn't big enough, so good idea on the pancakes! Oh, and
Chandler is a genius...and Danny doesn't even look like the same guy...unbelievable!

Greg and Diana said...

Good luck with your trip down here, hopefully we can get together for an hour or two while you're here just to say hi =)

Greg and Diana said...

OK, so you need to email me and let me know what days you'll be down and if I can I will try to swing it without the kids!! The best days to get together sans kidlets would be next Friday (the 18th) and Monday the 21 since those are our days off...and then the Tuesday of the next week (depending on when you'll be down here) but I can also swing late afternoons on other days, I'll just head down to OC after work =)

Let me know!!
socalcutie82@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...