Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Today, we bough our Christmas tree; measly forty-five dollars for what I think must be at least a 9 foot Nobel Fir. I would measure it, but there are 60 mph winds outside (no joke), and that's where the tape measure is. Currently, said tree sitting in our living room naked. I know, you Idaho people are thinking that's ridiculous price to pay for a Christmas tree, but here, it's so cheap.

I love Christmas, today when the guy in front of us strapped his tree to his car, I almost cried. I imagine where everyone else's Christmas trees are going, and who they will surround with it. My house smells like pine, and I want to bake something full of cinnamon. And I want to dance around and sing Christmas songs. Okay, I might do that already.

It's the most wonderful time of the year, my heart is overwhelmed with everything we have been blessed with. Please, take a quiet moment and enjoy something you love.

I'm going to go smell my Christmas tree.

Let me be the first to tell you, Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...