Monday, April 9, 2012

To Grandma's House We Go!

Chandler was elated to take Scarlett (his girlfriend) to Grandma's house with him.

The Husbands (Brandon, Mike & Dave) had a Seminar in Newport Beach.  So we loaded up our cars; babies in one, Chiropractors in the other, and made the boring drive out to RSM.


We did too much!  IKEA, LA fashion district, Laguna Beach BJs, conference, bunny pancakes, and of course Settlers and Pound the Table.  I'm not sure the boys had as much fun, but how fun could a seminar be?




 

By the end, everyone was tired!

  I forgot my camera, so these are all from Julie's.  Thanks Julie!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute babies! And awesome, possum bunny pancake!

Julie said...

That was a super fun weekend! Except for the part where I almost killed my own child...

Sabby said...

Thanks for letting us join dinner fun, it was nice to see you all! Since we talked I have been itching to go to Sateen Alley!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...