Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swim Lessons!

Chandler has been in swim lessons all this month with his bestie, Davy.  They're having such a good time, and I have been amazed by the progress he's made in just a few lessons!  


I'm having fantasies about Chandler winning awards on his high school swim team.  Because, clearly, he is the best kicker in town. ;-)

 
 
Holy cow they are the cutest.

.....I keep thinking, if only Benson were here...
Here's me at my swim lessons...


We are loving summer!  

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Aw, I loved putting my kids in swim lessons. Warm pool, nice teachers. (Okay, so Adam swam in the Long Island Sound and would get black around his eyes and mouth--but it was warm.)

For myself..not so much. I was what they called a screamer (for obvious reasons.) Just like week my sister Ellen asked--do you think it was child abuse that Mom used to send us on a bus to Lake Goodwin to swim in the rain for 2 hours?

Daniel and Chelsea said...

I showed Benson this post and he said, can I do that? Looks like they are having great fun! Did we just miss someones birthday as well? Happy Birthday to Chandler!

Holli Fuhriman said...

He looks so much like your dad and Adam in the towel picture. Very handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...