Sunday, October 20, 2013

Go White Socks!

Chandler started baseball this year.  It's been really fun.  I've always felt like baseball is really boring, but watching Chandler is so fun.  I think anytime you can watch your kids work hard, get better and succeed it's fun.


I know some of you are probably critiquing his form, but all I can see are how bright his eyes glow.  Also, I know nothing about form.




Running home!!




We got so lucky as far as team mates go!  There are three other families from our stake with boys on the team and 2 other three year old boys.  Sterling has a great time with his friends. 


Sometimes Winston (who got into the "zombie blood" while I was making Halloween costumes) comes with us.  He is a great subject for adjusting my camera settings.  

1 comment:

Kristy said...

The first time Adam played baseball he actually hit the ball. We told him to run and he did...just not to any base. good thing we were playing with friends. So funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...