Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference Weekend

I missed March!  I've never skipped an entire month before.  The last post I wrote was about snow; which is weird because highs are reaching the 90s in the next couple of days... welcome, Vegas summer!  It's not that's there's been nothing going on, it's actually quite the opposite.  We've been crazy busy: baseball games, birthday parties, trips to my parents, magic mountain, enrichment activities, and conference.  And it's conference weekend that I'm going to blog (picture dump) about.

There was some necessary car switching and engagement picture taking that needed to happen over this past weekend.  As a result, my parents, Natalie, Miranda, Jared and Jen (Jared's new fabulous fiance) all came to stay with us for a fast and wonderful weekend.

We played lots of games, watched lots of conference, and ate lots of food.

{Mom, I washed my hands!!}

{Jen made these amazing/now my kids only eat octopus shaped pancakes for the boys.. She's incredible}

{Chandler and President Monson}





And finally, the explanation for why I just used my phone for all those above, not so wonderful pictures.... I was tired of my DSLR (sometimes we need a break, okay?) from taking pictures of my brother Jared and his beautiful finace..... at 6:00 am

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...