Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 2: Sea World

Wednesday we went to Sea World.  I love Sea World.  The boys really enjoyed the things you can touch, and they have a roller coaster than Chandler really liked.






We paid to feed the stingrays.  Sterling was a little apprehensive, but I convinced him it would be safe.  A bunch of stingrays passed Sterling's fish up, but a sturgeon fish ate Sterling's fish and his ENTIRE hand.  I had to yank his arm out of the fishes mouth.  He was totally fine; just a little shaken.


Less than an hour later, Chandler lost his shoe on the roller coaster and it was time to go home.
  
*Note: Take pictures of your kids in front of the sign before you start your day not after..

1 comment:

Shurtliff Family said...

Ate his hand?! Oh my heck... so funny! (Afterward right?!).
Bethany... that picture of your little girlie in the stroller at Lego Land-- do you just have to pinch yourself sometimes that she is yours?! I totally do with my little guy. What a HARD trial. But what a huge blessing now. :) She is a doll face!!!!!! So pretty! Little miracle girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...