Friday, July 11, 2008

One year old(er)

YAY chandler's one! I can't believe how slow the first 6 weeks went and how fast the wrest of it went! We had a little birthday party.
He got this truck that has buttons that make noise. And he liked it so much that he wouldn't eat his cake. We did presents first thinking that he wouldn't be interested in his presents once he had cake, but it was the other way around!

You might not be able to tell, but he's yelling because he wants his truck back!

Brandon's parents through his a little party too. AND he got another truck! Then, Brandon's grandparents came and Grandpa Barnette had made him another truck.. We have been blessed with MANY trucks! :-)

Yesterday, I finally took chandler out to do his one year pictures. But first a day one picture.
Okay, here's a few of my favorites from yesterday. If you can't tell, I like black and white :-)

Man, he's so freakin cute! Anyway, one year down an eternity of joy to come!

3 comments:

rachel v. said...

I love his birthday pictures! Happy Bday Chandler!
Love, Jon and Rachel

Megan said...

He is so good at smiling in those pictures! I am glad he loves all his trucks.

Mike and Allie Vedomske said...

What a stud! I can't believe he's already one! Hope you guys are doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...