Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stefan and Marica

Here's another one! This was at Rohdendron Gardens.. It was a pretty cool place. Chandler and Brandon had a good time feeding the ducks while we did our shoot.

Stefan and Marica took a while to warm up to me...it's never easy having someone that close to you telling you to keep kissing. :-) They're getting married tomorrow!!! MY FIRST WEDDING!! wish me luck. I'm not nervous yet, but I am sure I will be!

Here's the link:



On another note.. we're all moved in (besides a few things that need to go on the walls). I'm going to paint, so I'll post pictures when it's really all done. We are happy here though, and we love our apartment. Our new ward has been unbelievably friendly. There are a few women who live in the complex who's husbands are students and they stay home all day too.

Life is beautiful

Plus the Holidays are coming soon!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The King's said...

Way to go on the pictures, I think that they look awesome. Good luck on the wedding today, I am sure that you will do great!
I am glad that you guys are all moved in and starting to enjoy the ward.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...