Monday, October 6, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Today at walmart Chan-man and I both indulged a little in our own personal ways. since Brandon started school today (yay), we were in no hurry to get home, so we wandered down the toys isle and chandler picked out a ball with dogs on it. Usually he wouldn't be able to take it home, but today, like I said, we indulged a little.

As for me... well, I am a firm believer in letting every holiday have their glory, but I just couldn't help it.. the Christmas stuff is out (I even resisted last week when I was there). NO I didn't buy anything, but I couldn't resist walking down the isles and wondering what things I would eventually be able to talk brandon into getting for me. It's back in the garden section at walmart, so I was alone mostly. There was one other lady with a look on her face that said "I can't wait". I imagine it was similar to mine :-)

Then we came home and ate green beans and gold fish.

What's your guilty pleasure?



3 comments:

rachel v. said...

ahhh I am so excited for Christmas! We had our first storm here, and thats all it took to get me pumped. My guilty pleasure.. hmm.. baking some sweet treat at night time.

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

Sarah’s guilty pleasures
•Watching the Food Network channel on TV
•Getting my hair done
•Buying cake decorating supplies
•I love walking down Holiday Isles too. Like you I never buy anything, but it’s fun to dream : )
•Letting someone play with my hair. Especially Nick. He is the best!
Hey Bethany! Hope you and your family are doing well. You look great! I am teaching First Grade now and loving it!

Megan said...

I can't resist buying Angels for the Holidays. I just love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...