Thursday, January 15, 2009

2008

I thought I would do a little look back at 2008. It truly was exciting! :-)

Very early in the year we moved from Rexburg (freezing) to Las Vegas, where I did my student teaching.



Nathan left on his mission.

Three months later we moved in with my parents in California.




Brandon went back to work with Terry... we LOVE Terry! We said this would be his last year (third time we've said that). I like to talk about buying the business, but fat chance.



We went to the Dominican Republic.
Celebrated our 2 year anniversary.


Chandler turned 1!!





Moved to Washington, then Oregon, found an apartment, moved in and started life in Portland!



Brandon started school!
I turned 22, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.. and that's it!

I am excited to not move once this year! Bring it on 2009, we are so ready!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

i hope you dont have to move at all this year! moving is such a pain!!!! hopefully i only move once... or maybe twice! im glad you had such a great year!

Shurtliff Family said...

Crazy how time flies! It's amazing all the transitions at this time in our lives huh?!

You're little guy is getting SO BIG! Hope things are going super well for you and Brandon! Tell him I say hi and wish him the best with school!

And as for you Bethany-- keep the party up at home! I am sure you are! Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...