Thursday, January 29, 2009

Insert clever name here...

I know it's way past resolution time, but I have been thinking about doing this for a while. Of course I have been thinking about it, and not doing it because I like to procrastinate, so I thought if I posted about it, it may keep me a little more accountable. Anyway.. here's my plan.

Each week, beginning on Thursday (why not start today?) I will set a new goal, and then the following Thursday I will post to report if I met my goal and set a new one. Easy, right? Although I realize probably no one will notice; just the idea that someone might notice I didn't meet my goal will motivate me. I am very proud after all. I should think of a clever name... something Thursdays.. hmm.

Anyway....

This weeks goal:
Drink 3.25 quarts of water a day. (It's the size of the water bottle in my fridge)



Please, I would love it if anyone wants to join me! And, if anyone can think of a cleaver name, I would love that too!

See you Thursday!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the idea and will watch you. It is always nice to be held accountable. It does give you more motivation to do it. I love the new blog setup. I will try and drink more water with you.

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

Ok I'm in! We can do it! I'll try to remember to post my progress as well.

Julie said...

So I would join you in your water drinking quest, but I think I already drink like a gallon or more a day. That's why I have to pee at your house atleast once (sometimes 2 or 3 times if we stay 'til the wee hours of the morning..haha wee) whenever I am there. Ye be warned of the peeing. =)

I was also trying to think of a clever name, but all that came to mind was themed thursday or thingamabob thursday. Neither all that great. There are plenty of good "th" words though, but none appropriately applied--thorax, thumb, thug, thyself, thwart, and we cannot forget the oh-so-popular thrust. haha. have a nice day! let the peeing begin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...