Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy warm weather!

I know it's been a while, but I haven't felt like I had a lot going on. But then yesterday I was thinking about how many things I needed to blog about.

Garden update:
Remember these guys?
drum roll.........
Also, our onions are HUGE!!

Mother's day was fabulous, and Brandon got me this patio set. It's amazing, and exactly what I wanted.
AND I'm taking a cake decorating class on Tuesdays! It's serious fun, and nice to have some time to do something for myself. This was my first cake... obviously we had already eaten some :-)

Also, Chandler LOVES airplanes!
OH! and we have a potty trained little boy.. mostly, hopefully (knock on wood). We still have accidents occasionally, but for the most part we can go out, stay home and chandler goes potty in the toilet :-D We are so proud!

Oh man, and our grandpa TV broke :-( It's so sad, we've become pretty attached, but had to buy a new one. I'll put pictures up later.

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

5 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

yay for potty traning!!! im sure that is SO nice! the cake looks great! im glad you found a class like that! sounds fun!

Julie said...

I was about to comment on your blog so you would update it, but you updated it! hoorah! and I think we are pretty much the best gardners ever....

Megan said...

Yippe for potty training. That is a wonderful milestone. Good job! That cake is darling. You are awesome to keep up your learning skills.

Unknown said...

I can't believe Chandler's potty trained already! I don't know if it's because of my laziness or what, but Dallin's not even close. He just doesn't seem ready, so we haven't put forth the effort yet. Hopefully soon...

mandy said...

holy cow! That cake looks amazing. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...