Monday, April 27, 2009

What an OLD MAN!


Brandon's birthday was a week ago... he's 27 :-O

THis is really the best picture we could get of the three of us? So sad..


Do I really stand around like that?!

Here's 27 reasons I have the world's best husband:

1. He always kisses me good bye in the morning while I'm sleeping
2. He is, always will be, and always has been incredibly good looking; entirely out of my league
3. He allows me to tease him relentlessly, and then apologizes when he teases me
4. He never refuses to change stinky diapers
5. Since we have been married, I have NEVER cleaned the bathroom
6. He reads his scriptures, does his home teaching, teaches elders quorum, coaches the ward basketball team, and runs ward finances even tho I try to talk him out of it
7. He generously applauds all my little projects
8. He does the dishes, and it was his idea
9. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday
20. He stays up while I talk his ear off during "pillow time" even tho he really wants to sleep instead
21. He goes to school 100 million hours a week, but always insists that we have "family time" after dinner
22. He sings the wrong words to songs and doesn't care even when I correct him
23. Although I complain, I am grateful that he runs a tight budget
24. He plays kick the basketball up the stairs at baby (the ball is soft, calm down), spin around in circles, run around the grandpa chair, chase and squish ants in the back yard, and monster under the blanket.. EVERYDAY
25. He is the best looking pioneer man you will ever lay eyes on
26. He is patient and holds my hand while I cry during biggest looser, lion king, extreme home make over, finding nemo, full house.... it goes on
27. Almost 3 years ago he took me to the temple, and we were sealed as a family forever

Happy birthday Brandon

5 comments:

Doug, Monica, Alyssa and Dylan said...

Happy birthday to the old man!! Yeah, he's a good guy, you picked good!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

aww that is sweet! and NEVER cleaned the bathroom?!?!? that just isnt fair! you are lucky!

The Lunds said...

hey thanks so much for the apron! It's really cute and I've already been able to use it a couple of times. Thanks again!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

That was cute! I really enjoyed reading it. i am so glad you get treated how you deserve! He is a good goy!

lifeisbetterbrunette8 said...

"Pillow Time," huh? ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...