Wednesday, August 4, 2010

16 bowls of cereal

Last night I sat in Chandler's room for a good long time. Brandon usually comes in and says, "Yeah, he's cute," then leaves. Last night was not different. It's been a year that we've been discussing the idea of welcoming a new life into our lives. Our perfect little life... It's an odd thing. We spend a long time talking, planning, growing and then one day (one week and 2 days from today) everything changes. Chandler is not ready. Is that me projecting?

Last night I had a dream.. a dream in which I was no longer pregnant. Of course in my dream my tummy was beautiful and flat and I was skinny everywhere. When in reality it will take months to get there. You know how after your pregnant, you wear that fleshy suit for a few months.. yuck.
Then, this morning, to insure I will be fabulous and skinny again soon, I ate 16 bowls of cereal. Yum.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW... 16 bowls of cereal. is there a record or something? maybe you should look into that! LOL ;-)

i hope your delivery and everything go well for you! good luck!

Julie said...

ha a few months? I don't think my fat suit is going anywhere anytime soon... :( lol and 16 bowls HAS to be a record! I can't believe your baby is going to be here so soon! Crap. I need to finish your gift!

rachel v. said...

that sounds like a great Tate- yumm cereal! I know you're going to love your family of four, and that you will be in fab shape in no time. You're my personal hero for looking like such a smoking hot mama :)

Booya Grandma said...

People dont realize that Bethany would eat 3 bowls of cereal every morning and another 2 every afternoon throughout her whole childhood. She is a seasoned cereal pro.

Team Cody said...

I LOVE cereal like that too...its especially in the high digits when I'm pregnant. How funny. You go girl! What was your favorite? Or was it all just 1 kind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...