Thursday, July 29, 2010

Free Cookies!

I am tired of seeing that picture of me all huge and eating something every time I get on my blog to blog-stalk you other bloggers. I have been trying to think of some to say for a while, but I got nothing. My mind is consumed with baby thoughts, and those are mostly boring to other people.

ANYWAYS... we did this with Chandler and it was fun. If you win, you get cookies. I know, lame prize, and if I weren't Mormon we would make this much more interesting.... alas, all you get are cookies, not pot money, if you win. (pot money like people putting money in a pot... gosh!)

Pick a day. If Baby Boy Barnette comes on the day of your choice, you win. Only 2 guessers per date. It's not a complicated game. I will update, as the comments/guesses come in. Good luck! We're just doing August, so I guess if I have the baby this weekend, I get cookies.
  • Sunday, August 1st-- Adam
  • Monday, August 2nd--
  • Tuesday, August 3rd-- Nicci
  • Wednesday, August 4th-- Alli
  • Thursday, August 5th--
  • Friday August 6th-- Sarah
  • Saturday, August 7th-- Liz & Lori
  • Sunday, August 8th-- Chelsea & Ruth
  • Monday, August 9th-- Amber & Corteiga
  • Tuesday, August 10th-- Veronica & Rachel
  • Wednesday, August 11th-- Brandon & Char
  • Thursday, August 12th-- Kinsey & Nicole
  • Friday, August 13th-- Julie & Daniel
  • Saturday, August 14th-- Holli & Diana
YAY!

Info helpful for making an educated guess: I am due, Friday, August 13th. I am going to ask to be induced on the 13th if he doesn't come on his own before that. Currently, I am 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced. I went into the early stages labor with Chandler late on the evening of my due date, and then was induced, making him one day late.

20 comments:

Julie said...

umm...I am going to take the 13th!

Unknown said...

I vote the 10th!
Good luck and congrats!
<3 Veronica

Liz Johnston said...

the 7th!!

Anonymous said...

I say the 9th

Anonymous said...

I say the 9th :)

Kinsey said...

the 12th! (but I hope for you it's sooner!)

The King's said...

I am going to say August 12th!!!

allisonwalkerland said...

I'm guessing the 4th. Sooner the better right. :)I know its earlier then everyone else but my brother is born on that day and since he's awesome I know baby brother Barnette will be too. and will you send me this cookie if i win? jk how bout this- just send me an awesome cookie recipe if I win. I will make my own. 603 girl style :) love you bethy!

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Daniel says the 13 and I am saying the 8. Good luck!!

Dave and Lori said...

august 13th

Holli Fuhriman said...

I'll take the 14th! And I don't even feel bad because my babies have been two and three days late! I do hope he comes a little earlier for your sake though! I liked not being induced better. Yay!! For you! Good luck!

On another note, I went to dinner last night with some friends from high school and while it was very nice and fun, it brought to the surface how much I miss you and all our girls! You are my true forever friends! Love you!

clybbert said...

11th!

Greg and Diana said...

I'm gonna be a wild woman and unfortunately for you guess the 14th...why not =) Good luck!!

rachel v. said...

Baby is coming sooo soon!!! I can't believe it!

I will guess August 10th :) woohoo!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

the 6th all the way!!

Dave and Lori said...

august 7th

Nicci said...

I say Tuesday August 3rd

Ruth said...

I'm saying the 8th!
And you can totally stalk me, you're funny Bethany.
Ruth

Booya Grandma said...

August 1st. yes i know that today is almost over. But I remember last time you thought whoever picked the first date should win.

Doug, Monica, Alyssa and Dylan said...

I'll take the 5th, since no one has it yet! Good luck!

Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...