Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Faith for Kentucky

I've been struggling, worrying, and crying a fair deal (poor Brandon).

"I don't want to move to Kentucky...waaaaa!"

Life has been a little in disarray. Things have been fuzzy. This morning I lay in bed after my husband left. Sterling was sleeping, and downstairs I could hear the soft hum of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Chandler's spoon hitting his cereal bowl.

And I felt at peace.

I wish I could say I have come to a conclusion, and have the faith adequate to go anywhere (like Kentucky). Brandon is a better than I. Maybe I'll let you know Monday.

I'm pretty sure they have Mickey Mouse Clubhouse there.

4 comments:

Jessica Freeman said...

Wait... so does this mean that you guys are thinking of moving to Kentucky??

Greg and Diana said...

Wow, are you definitely moving there?? I can understand your apprehension. Not many people know but Greg is in the process of being certified for a higher position with FedEx....and in a few months when he's done with the classes and certification, he can apply for the Manager positions. It's great because the pay is almost double what he makes now, and he's pretty much guaranteed the job when he applies...problem is, we'll have to go somewhere other than Southern California. There are plenty of positions in other states...so within the next year or so we are going to have to sell or rent our comfy house here and move somewhere unknown. It's worth it, but it's scary. I can totally understand what you're going through...good luck!!

The Stig and The Pickle said...

Hi Bethany - I know that is far from your guys families but know that Heavenly Father will always be whereever you want Him to be. And Zach and I will be somewhat close. Hey if you guys move to Kentucky you're more than welcome to stop at our place on your way! We'd love to see you guys!

Shurtliff Family said...

Couldn't say I would have seen my tan roomie Bethany end up for a while in Kentucky, but hey, means there's something REAL GOOD for you there... right?! ;) But can you belive it? Brandon is done, you'll be making lots of moola, have like a real job. So EXCITING! Good luck with everything Bethany! You have a way of making hard times happy and smiling your way through it all. Always loved your enthusiasm for life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...