Monday, September 26, 2011

Tuxedo Park Apartments #106

When I look at picture, I sometimes try to remember what our home looked like at the time of the picture. This time, before I packed up a room, I took pictures. I know this matters very little to most people, but in the future, I think I will be glad I did this. Sooo.. here it goes, our home in Portland looked like this..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

The boy's room was my favorite....
Photobucket

Photobucket
The stuffed animals are all things they got in the hospital (or right when they got home). Elephant: Chandler's, Peguin: from Chandler to Sterling, Polar Bear: from Adam to me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Life Saver said...

I love your style! Especially the om nom pillow

Kristy said...

When will you post Vegas Picts?

Cody B. said...

I will always remember that place... Thanks for letting us stay whenever we visited. Can't wait to see your new place!

Daniel and Chelsea said...

What a good idea Bethany! The boys room was adorable! Hope all is well in Vegas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...