Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Usually I post about fall, because I love it so much, but the weather is not fall here in Las Vegas. However, I did just add my first pictures to "fall 2011" on my computer.

I thought it would be fun to just pull some of my favorite pictures out of my "summer 2011" folder. So here it is, summer 2011...

Photobucket
I miss all you guys. Wanna play games on Saturday?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Wish we could play games!!! I love the pictures! Favorite is probably Chandler's bubble head.

Daniel and Chelsea said...

PS Could I get a copy of the picture from the garage sale? Guess it must have been on your camera when I came over.

Julie said...

Let's do it! I mean let's play games...lol. I am happy to see that I am in at least 1/4 of your summer pictures. Next time it better be at least 1/2. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...