Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Bear 2012

We spent this past weekend up in Big Bear with my family.  It was so wonderful.  We arrived late Friday night to this adorable little cabin..

We played games, ate yummy food, went sledding, and built snow men.  Brandon also went with my mom, Adam, and my sisters snowboarding on Saturday.

"Don't step on Sterling."  Do you love Sterling's face?  Sledding was too fun!

 But then it was cold and time to go inside.  Sterling's get up is a combination of hand me downs, Scarlett's gear, and deeply discounted items... hence the pink boots and purple pants.

 Our snow man was a little sad, but the snow was very fluffy, and who cares anyways..

Chandler could not get enough of the white stuff, and we loved the company.  It was such a fabulously good time, I am already day dreaming about next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...