Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Day

I don't love Valentine's Day.  I don't hate Valentines day.  I don't have feelings towards it much at all.  I think the colors are pretty, but I do not want to wait 3 hours to eat at Olive Garden.

BUT this year, Chandler was into it, and it was exponentially more fun.

We made valentines for his preschool class, which turned out so cute.  I forgot to take pictures, so sad :(

We mades crayon hearts a while back.  These were so much more fun than I had anticipated.  I recommend this one. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys had grilled cheese sandwiches in heart shapes for lunch, and then we had heart pancakes for dinner.  It was perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

ps: Sterling wore his (chandler's) Canada shirt because it was the only thing red in his drawer that day.  I was trying to be festive here!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think I might have to do the crayon melty thing. Think of the possibilities...st patrick's day, 4th of july, christmas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...