Friday, October 19, 2012

An October Post

I looked at my blog and thought, "Am I going to go the entire month of October without posting?"

We have just been so busy!  Since I posted last, Chandler has been busy at school, Sterling is busy being two, Grandma and Grandpa Tate visited, we watched conference, Chandler won the "super citizen" award at school, I started working in activity days (so fun!), Brandon is very busy at work and got a raise (woo!), we're busy making Halloween costumes and gawfing over the fact that we are already almost done with October!

Coming up we have, my 26th birthday, a Disneyland trip, ward Halloween and Christmas parties, Brandon's mom and Eric are coming for a visit, Grandpa Dave is coming for a visit, a trip to Park City, Uncle Jared comes home from his mission, celebrating Christmas with my family in California, Halloween, and Thanksgiving too...somewhere in there I need to have our family pictures taken so I can send out Christmas cards...

It's the holidays.  The weather has cooled down and we are enjoying perfect sunny days and cool breezy nights.

And because a post without pictures is boring here are some pictures of us feed the geese at the park by our house.  It was a perfect day, but the geese were very aggressive.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...