Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkins!

While driving home from California on Sunday Brandon said to me, "Disneyland was it... the beginning of the end of the year."  He was right, the holidays are upon us and we are about to be a lot more busy.

Chandler has been begging to go to the pumpkin patch with the big toys since they put it up next to Walmart weeks ago.  We've been planning a trip, and then postponing it for quite sometime now.  Yesterday, I realized that we didn't have enough evenings before Wednesday for us to go to the patch with Dad and carve pumpkins with Dad.  So, I took the kids alone.

They rode on the train....

...and on the spinny ride..



....and they sat in the pumpkin patch...




 .... and Sterling didn't really understand the put your head in the hole and smile concept....





....and they held hands without me asking them to...

1 comment:

Daniel and Chelsea said...

So fun! I love the picture of them holding hands! Looks like a great time was had. Enjoy some sunny days for me while I take in some snow for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...