Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Life Lately

It's mid March, and time is just flying by.  Life lately has been pretty uneventful, and yet just so wonderful.  The boys go to school, Brandon goes to work, and Gigi and I......hang around?  We just love Baby Gigi.  She might be the sweetest baby ever.  She sleeps awesome and smiles; what more could we ask for.



Winston: "This is my baby.  I must lick her face at any given opportunity."




I really love this awkward bathroom selfie.. I was feeling proud for getting dressed before noon, the bathroom is messy and sterling is a nut.  And the picture is blurry.  This is pretty much my life right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun! She looks like a doll!

Courtney N said...

I love that photobomb! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...