Thursday, February 5, 2015

Gigi's Nursery!

Is it hard not to buy everything girly?  YES. Decorating Genevieve's nursery was so fun.

Rug: RugsUSA.com



Pom poms were made my Julie and Lisa for my baby shower... then I made Julie come over and hang them for me.. Thanks Julie ;-) 

Lady domo....

Brandon's grandma painted this for Chandler in 2007

Chair: estate sale.  I kept thinking about recovering it, but never got to it, and now, I don't know, I kind of like it the way it is.

The giraffe is from Julie's daughter, Scarlett.  And who doesn't love a hedgehog pillow?!

The white polar bear was a gift from my big brother, Adam, while I was in the hospital as a newborn.

Dresser: Facebook garage sale site, painted and new knobs



Domo friends...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...