Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Craig's List

Dear Crazy People,

I am so glad that you decided to list your "slightly used" furniture on Craig's list. Unfortunately, we don't believe you (or care) when you say, "easily worth 1,500", so it wont convince us to spend $500 on some logs you obviously nailed together. And, personally, I don't care how much it cost you. More importantly, it is not okay to list the reasons that you are parting with your furniture. I don't care if your grandma died and you have to move to Africa....doesn't make me want it more.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE when you have no responses to your "LOG BED---GORGEOUSE", don't raise the price! I am not sure what the reasoning here is, but it is a common mistake, in no way does it make it more desirable. If you do relist, let's not relist 18 times a day, just annoying. thanks. Lastly, we come to Craig's list looking for a deal.. if we wanted to spend $1000 on a new bed, we would go to a furniture store.

Thanks.

Bethany

2 comments:

rachel v. said...

hahahaha the joys of craigslist

The King's said...

I never thought about it but it is very true. People sometimes post the weirdest things on craigs list and think that people are willing to buy them for crazy prices. I mean come on people this is your old junk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...