Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag..

Thanks Sarah.. before I start.. i tag: Anneka, Ryan, Rachel, and Adam (I'm just curriouse if he'll bite)

8 Things

8 Things I'm passionate about:

1. My family - Not to copy everyone, but I love my men (Chandler and Brandon) and I love my brothers, and my parents and my sisters. And yes, I love Brandon's family as well... especially my sister-in-laws.
2. My Savior. I figure this includes the church, my testimony, the gospel... etc.
3. My Friends - New and old.. okay everytime I say that i think of that girl scout song.. does anyone else remember that? "Make new friends and keeEep the old. Some are silver and the others are gold". Hahahaha. But no seriously. I love my friends from home, and my Idaho friends (who we miss dearly) and all the people here who have been so kind to us.
4. CHRISTMAS! but you all already know that. :-) I start to get excited about the end of April, and then it fades a little because I get into the other holidays.. but oh man once those Christmas songs come on the radio, well, you know. I think other people who think they like Christmas as much as I do, just don't understand the depth of this relationship that Christmas and I have built.
5. Education. Duh. I am extremely passionate about giving every student the opportunity for a better life through education. Because I don't want to write a book about it.. we'll leave it at that.
6. Traveling. I love to go places and see things. Yes, I even enjoy the airport. Even with all the craziness and security; I just love the feeling of excitement.
7. Shopping. I think I have some g-ma Tate tendencies. I love to buy things, almost anything.. it's pretty horrible. I get a shopping high. This probably contributes to my love for Christmas.
8. Photography. It's a relatively new passion, but I love, love, love it!

8 Words or Phrases I say Often
1. ummmmmmmm
2. crap
3. oh man
4. no, don't, stop (Chan-man)
5. Honestly
6. Seriously
7. Shut up
8. Yes! I totally know!

8 Things I want to do Before I Die

1. Go to Italy!
2. See every one of my kid married in the temple
3. Sky dive
4. build a house with a pool.. not me, you know what I mean.
5. I have always wanted to host Thanksgiving
6. I really want to be on a game show, and win something
7. I really want to renovate something (I'm pretty addicted to HGTV) :-)
8. Have lots of kids.. :-)

8 Things I Currently Want or Need

1. A house.. with a deck, and a pool, a yard, fire place, maybe a big basement, with a big wrap around porch, where it snows sometimes. I really like those craftsman style houses.
2. Cuter clothes. Including some chunky heals, in not sure what color.
3. This is really random, but I want a head board for my bed.
4. A kitty. :-)
5. A bigger, second car. It would be so nice.
6. I want it to be Christmas time already!
7. A little table to go in the weird space in my kitchen. :-)
8. I kind of want cycling shoes.

2 comments:

L&M said...

most frequent word you use: sorry

:)

Booya Grandma said...

Im not sure what this tag business is but I'll "bite" regardless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...