Thursday, June 18, 2009

Three years



Holy Crap it's been three years. I love my husband, but you know that. I thought I would share a few of our adventures in the past three years.

In three years we have:

Lived in California, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon and Washington
Made and successfully raised, and potty trained a two year old
Driven 50,000 miles
Been in 7 states, and 3 countries
Both graduated from undergraduate with a 6 month old
Survived almost 3 quarters of Chiropractic college
Moved not 2, or 3, but SIX times!
Seen a grand total of 5 movies in theater

Brandon asked me if the next three years would be as exciting. I guess we'll see! You can look at the rest of our wedding pictures via the link the on the right hand side of the page.

4 comments:

Crazy Black family said...

Congratulations! It sure has gone by fast.

Kinsey and Dustin said...

Wow! That's a crazy busy 3 years! Is today your actual anniversary??? Any plans? Maybe go see movie #6!

Holli Fuhriman said...

Happy Anniversary!! I miss you guys!

Dave and Lori said...

That is so awesome!!! you guys really have had a busy first 3 years. but looks like it's all be very productive and sounds like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...