Monday, May 3, 2010

My sidewalk is wet..

I have been meaning to post.. It's been a while. I wish I could say we have been crazy amounts of busy, but not so much. I just haven't had anything to say!

We're just kind of putting along leaving boring strait lines behind us. Everyday the same thing, every week the same routine. Every evening the same dead ended conversation about future moving plans. We throw in a couple play dates and zoo visits as we go.

In April... Brandon started quarter #7 out of 12, then turned 28, Joanne's had a sale on their flannel, we planted our garden, primary hosted a baptism, my grass started growing, Chandler ate a quarter, I continued my search for a double jogging stroller, and it rained 25 days, braking some kind of record. I pray it doesn't rain 25 days in May, I think I might die along with our sad cucumber plants.

Now it's May.. can you believe it?

Summer is looming and the anticipation is exciting for me. It's really so close. June is just a few short weeks away. Babies seem to be the crop of choice in our ward this spring/summer.. The ward welcomed a new one last month and will welcome others at the very end of this month/beginning of next, August, September, October and November. Someone really messed up by forgetting to have a July baby. ;-)

Our point and shoot camera is very temperamental lately, and I can't find the battery charger for my Cannon. Perhaps life would seem more exciting if I could document it.

I hope it's sunny in your parts of the world. Take your shoes off and walk on the warm side walk for me?

6 comments:

Booya Grandma said...

Your blog post sounds eerily like one of moms news letters.

rachel v. said...

I think I know how you feel, ready for change? Or at least a serious change in weather!?
I couldn't help but laugh about Chandler eating a quarter- and I agree with Adam, you have your mom's sense of humor, I love it :)

The Stig and The Pickle said...

Hi Everyone ouit there. I couldn't help but think that y'all should move out here to Kansas when Brando get's done with school. It's a great place. I know how you feel about endless monotony, it get's old but it's what keeps us going too. Hope the sun starts shining out there!

Greg and Diana said...

Double Jogger - check out Craig's List and call any and all Children's Orchards within a 40 mile radius to let them know you are looking for a double jogger. They will put you on their "wish list" and call you if one comes in. We found ours on Craig's List and love it - got a $300 stroller for about $80!!!

Kinsey said...

Amber Martinson is due in July:)

Holli Fuhriman said...

just be glad you're not here! It snowed this morning!! I love your car seat by the way!! You are so talented

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...