Brandon: 2010 was good. Say, "a lot of good things happened. One of them was not having a baby. Bethany screamed a lot. The end."
We did discover a few things about having babies back in August. Of course it was one of the good things that happened this year, if not the best.
Here's a list of a few things we discovered this year....
- The flamingos will eat out of your hand
- Morning sickness can last more than 12 weeks
- Sometimes missionaries aren't so weird when they come home, and we like California weather in February
- More people read and/or comment on your blog when you're expecting a baby
- Sometimes in Portland, OR it rains until July
- This was just my favorite post this year
- Summers are jam packed with excitement, and we like it that way
- Second babies come quickly.. too quickly for epidurals if you're not careful
- We like pigs in a blanket on a stick over a fire
- Chandler has a crush on Teacher Debbie
- Starting in October, life gets very busy
- Christmas is more and more fun as our kids get older
I cannot believe tomorrow is 2011. In 2006 we started telling people we would be done with school in 2011. It was so far away then, and now well tomorrow it's here. 2011, the year our five year plan ends, the year Brandon finishes school, and gets a real job, the year we move to our forever home. These are our hopes for this year, at least.
In yoga, this morning, our teacher told us to open our arms and embrace the new year with optimism.. so here we go.. let's embrace it. Honestly, I was just trying not to fall over.
OH! Please tell me what you think of the penny floor! See below