Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waching @ Seaside

h man, I am so clever.
We went to Seaside with the Wachs, and I wish I could post all 111 photos in all their full detailed glory. Wouldn't that be so boring for you?

Anyways, here we go..

We visited an ice cream and candy shop, and the boys rode the carousel. I wish I had taken pictures, but I was nursing...stinking nursing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Wachs took us to this little beach about 15 minutes outside of Seaside. The entire time we were there we saw maybe 4 other people and a dog. The fog made for some weird lighting. I don't know if I have ever seen so much fog in the middle of the day.

Photobucket

Have you ever done pigs in a blanket over a fire? They were so good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had such a fabulously good time. Chandler and Davy played so well. We are so lucky to have awesome friends, and we'll be sad when the Wachs move away in a few months. tear

2 comments:

Julie said...

Pigs in a blanket are THE BEST over a fire. Actually...it's the only way I'll eat'em.

Cody Barnette said...

I love the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...