Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last Week at The Barnettes

I love May. I was going to talk about how it was my favorite month of the year, but then I got to thinking.... I love fall; I love September (I reminisce about new pencil smell) and October, and November is Thanksgiving month, my favorite of the Holidays, and December is Christmas, of course. And everyone loves June, July and August. So, mostly I'm not a huge fan of January and February. March is kind of meh and April is pretty good. This month our April looked like this:

Photobucket

You can see all the things we did this month, I don't have much to say about them. Here's some pictures from this last week.

Brandon had a birthday..
Photobucket

...and I got him play off tickets. Yes, I am the coolest wife in the entire world.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I made these, and then he bought some on his own.

We had a sunny day, and Benson got a new bike for his birthday..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Mommy, I want a new bike like Benson's.... but mommy, Benson's bike goes fast, and it's red mommy."

Photobucket
Look at Kimber's hair..

And Easter was lovely...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And today is Tuesday. Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

clybbert said...

Bethany, you look freakin' fantastic! Also, glad our toddler bed build inspired your bed build! Your turned out really great. We just finished up a headboard for our bed as well. Glad you guys are doing so great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...