Thursday, April 14, 2011

Serious Sterling

Good thing, "blog more" wasn't one of my new year's resolutions, because I've been kind of crummy at it this year. Oh well... I realized this morning that I have never done a Sterling update. So, while this is boring for most readers, I'm going to go ahead and do it anyways.

Sterling is 8 months yesterday. I mean, what the heck? He is the most serious baby I have ever met. Always scowling at people and looking like he's trying to figure something out. He is however, very friendly. The best thing about having a serious baby is when he is smiling his whole face is lit up. It's like a present.

Serious Sterling..
Photobucket

Smiling Sterling..
Photobucket

So.. Sterling crawls, eats baby food, blabers a lot, cries because he can't quite get up the kitchen stair. He loves his exersaucer, and TV (shhh don't tell). This baby eats everything. I think he might eat cardboard if you gave it to him, and he has the double chin to show for it. He loves Chandler, and thinks he's hilarious. He's easily scared and doesn't think throwing him up in the air is fun. His eyes are super brown and I love them more than I thought I would. They're like "brownies."

I love my boys..
Photobucket

"Mom, I'm done."
Photobucket

Anyways...Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...