Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My A.....ss

Some of you know, but, since it's over I thought I would share.

My super cool older brother let me play with his friends. The 8 year old in me had a little party, "what I've always wanted!" she said. They were having a little before and after contest. I payed $5 and they let me bore them with weekly blog updates and before and after pictures.

I am so seriously impressed with the boys. Stupid boys always looking good with less effort. And the ladies look fantastic too.

Check us out.. It's not a vote thing, I won't make you vote for me.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Pff all the girls were already skinny in their before pictures! Haha Good job, Bethany!

Lindsey Chadwick said...

hold up! you look AMAZING! What did you do and how can I do it?!!? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...