Friday, October 14, 2011

October 14, 2011

I noticed my side bar, "Wow, I've already blogged 3 times this month. I'm great," I thought. But then, nope. that's September.

How do people take pictures/blog while they're moving? That is not something I did.

Here, however, is a really funny picture of Sterling getting his hair cut.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a pile of boxes...
Photobucket
...because, you know, we were getting ready to move to vegas and wanted our neighbors to think we are cool.

And we turned those boxes, and some other ones into this awesome box fort...
Photobucket

So, those are kind of pictures of us moving. Or, as close as we can get to it. Except the haircut ones, those are just funny.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

love the box fort!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...