Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

After Grandpa and Sandy left, the kids and I packed up the car to spend New Years in California with the Tates. This was no quiet, but a constant raging good time.

We played games, lots of games, too many games. We ate good food and opened presents..
Photobucket

The boys scored, getting almost all of the Toy Story characters..
Photobucket

I love this one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We also visited the beach, and roasted hot dogs; always a good time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, I had intended to use the sparklers on New Year's Eve, but I'm glad we waited so Chandler could participate. So fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had such a wonderful Christmas and 2011 was really a fantastic year for us. So often I am overwhelmed by all of my wonderful blessings. I don't know why the Lord has decided us to be deserving, but I trying my best to be worthy of His generosity.

Happy Holidays

Love,

The Barnettes

PS: You can see the rest of our holiday pictures on my facebook.

1 comment:

Carolyn Flynn said...

What a fun New Year's celebration. I love your photos.

Happy New Year!

Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...