Friday, June 13, 2008

THE BEACH!

Two posts in two days! Really I was just emptying our sim card in preparation for our trip and there were these beach pictures on it.. And these are just so freakin cute!

I love this one! I don't even remember taking it.. maybe Miranda took it.
He's always loved sunglasses, but now he's learning where they go... he'll wear them for a few seconds before he takes them off and tries to put them back on the owner's face. That can sometimes hurt. Isn't he so studdly tho?
He kept crawling all over us, so we put him on his own towel a little ways away. He wouldn't crawl on the sand so he just sat there and whined.... haha.
To make things worse it was way past nap time.. Eventually he fell asleep on his towel, but not till his dad came back.
We love and will miss the beach.

3 comments:

rachel v. said...

haha Chandler cracks me up, not crawling on the sand, what a stud.
ps I want it to be known I didn't take that picture of gelato on my blog! haha it was just off google :)

The King's said...

That looks like so much fun! Isn't it fun to take you kids out on new adventures. Oh yeah and way to go with the photography stuff that is awesome that you are doing it! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Bethany! What a cute blog you have! I can't believe Chandler is so big...what a cute family you guys have. I'm going to add a link to your blog on mine. I hope that's okay with you! Hope you guys are doing well! Tell Brandon hi!
-Traci

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...