Monday, June 30, 2008

The Dominican Republic!!!

Okay, there is a lot to post, but here is the basics... The Dominican Republic was beautiful, sunny and beachy! We spent a few days laying in the sun by the pool and the beach.



Then we went to visit some families that Brandon taught while he was on his mission.


There was a big pig that lives near this family that is above

These people owned a bakery.. and guess they what they called doughnuts?..... DONAS!

At one point these kids got a hold of my camera, and this is what we got.....


Then we spent some time doing the touristy things.


Don't laugh at my stupid smile... I can't look up and smile at the same time. Here are some other pictures.



Basically it was wonderful. We missed Chandler a lot, but it was a good break.

4 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

I am so jelous! that looks beautiful and amazing! Im sure you had a blast. Im happy for you!

The King's said...

So fun! Makes me want to go on a vacation. Oh well someday. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

What a fun trip! So lucky girlfriend! I could use one of those right now (or maybe just having the my baby would be vacation enough). Those pics of the kids are so fun. They are absolutely beautiful.

Nicci said...

You are such a good photographer Bethany!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...