Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just because..



Mostly because it is Chandler's nap time and I am bored a somewhat because we actually do have things going on in our lives.... I am updating!

First of all. We leave for the Dominican Republic in NINE DAYS!! I can't even believe it, and I am so super excited. We spent a little while a few nights ago looking at pictures on google earth of where we are staying and the surrounding areas.
ALSO! Chandler has taken a few steps!! Sorry no pictures because it is so random when he decides to do it :-) We saw him take his first steps at TGI Fridays on Tuesday! Just two and then he sat down. I think he is very capable, but it's just a lack of confidence thing.. it is VERY scary after all.

Also we are fond of our puppy friend!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bethany~

How are ya? Your little boy is so cute!!! I love the picture. Hope things are going okay for you.

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Hey bethany! I love the pic of your stunning little man! he looks so grown up! i love the color of his eyes! oh how i miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...