Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 things..

Since Adam tagged me of facebook, and Julie tagged "everyone", I thought I would go ahead and do this thing. For some reason I was opposed to doing it on facebook.. seems lame (?), I thought I would copy Julie. :-)

"Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."

1. I like to talk about how hot I am. Really it's just how I deal with my insecurities, but who doesn't like to pretend that their hot stuff?

2. I'm kind of addicted to shopping. I really get a high from getting a good deal.

3. Kind of related to that, I LOVE infomercials.. I am always tempted, even when I already have an iron (or what ever it is). Has anyone actually tried that abs shaky thing? Everyone says it doesn't work, but I've never met someone who has actually tried it themselves.

4. I hate to be dirty. That is why I hate camping.

5. I hate being told what to do. There is a 90% chance if you tell me not to do something (or I can't do something), I will do it just to spite you.

6. I'm dyslexic. People like to ask me if I've been diagnosed for it, like I would go around telling people that I am when I haven't been. Yes, I have, and yes I am. I like to use it as an excuse for unrelated things.. "Bethany, why haven't you done the dishes?" "I'm dyslexic". :)

7. I am very interested in real estate. I think it's fascinating; I even dream about it sometimes. My mom and have been going to look at model homes (for fun) as long as I can remember. I have seriously considered getting my license.

8. I want to have 5 kids and twins. Not like 5 and then twins.. making 7, but 3 and twins (making five).

9. I believe in education (duh). I could write for 10 pages about that.. but it's boring. Just know I am very passionate about it.

10. I have always wanted to go sky diving, but I am terrified of bungee jumping..

11. My spelling is horrible.

12. I like to read research.

13. I am constantly on a diet.. so depressing.

14. I scored in the top 15% of anyone (ever) to take the Paxis II, my final teaching credential test. Not to brag, but it was the first time I scored in the top 15% anything.

15. I love the snow and the seasons. I am willing to sacrifice the 340 days of perfect in southern california for just a few weeks of snow.

16. I used to be able to swim 100 yards in 57 seconds. Not so much anymore, but I still love swimming.

17. I hate putting away silverware.

18. I haven't cleaned the bathroom since I've been married. I have cleaned parts of the bathroom (counters, toilets..), but when it's time for the bathroom to be cleaned, Brandon does it.

19. Brandon and I have "jump on the bed olympics." We see who can run and jump on the bed the best.

20. My laptop is yellow (and super cute). AND I love gold fishies because they're so deliciouse.

21. I miss teaching despretly.

22. I like old, cheesey sitcoms. Gilmore girls, home improvement, cosby show, boy meets world...

23. I hate all my clothes like a month after I buy them. Okay, most of my clothes. "It really beginning to be a problem." (Elain, seinfield).

24. I like to say some of my plurals wrong. For example: underwears, gums (like pieces of gum)... Yes, I do it on purpose.

25. I like to think of myself as spunky, curvy and fun. However, I am aware that most people would describe me as "loud". :)

Like Julie.. if you're read this whole thing, you're tagged.

5 comments:

Julie said...

haha. So #11 must be true...not to be rude or anything, but you misspelled something #16. lol. And #19...so, that's what we've been hearing the last couple of nights... (just kidding!)

Booya Grandma said...

Yeah infomercials rock and camping drools.

The King's said...

So I never knew you had dyslexia. My two siblings have it as well and can't spell to save their life. Meagan can tell you something is spelled wrong but couldn't tell you how to spell it right. Funny huh!!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

ok the bed jumping olympics thing is great! jon and i used to do that when our bed was a million miles high-- i think you saw it right when we both were newly weds! that is too fun! and you dont have to pretend you are hot because you totally are beautiful! and just so you know, i already did this on facebook... so dont think i did do it. lol it gave me something to do at work one day!

lifeisbetterbrunette8 said...

I bought one of those ab-shaky things my senior year of high school. They do make some of your muscles twitch, but that's about it. If you don't use enough lotion, then it burns. Ouch. Worst buy ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...