Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hailey's Comments.. PLEASE

My mom's in a contest on amazon.com. She's in the quarter finals: 500 out of the original 15000. Right now the authors are ranked in order of down loads. She has fallen to #45 :-( So we need you to down load!! In my original email I said, "Don't feel obligated." But I change my mind. Feel obligated and go do it! It's good, I promise, and after you download it and read it, leaving feedback is good. Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UG3C3A

PS: I'm sorry if you are getting this from every direction.. ie: emails, facebook... etc.
I would do it if it were your mom.


2 comments:

rachel v. said...

I downloaded it, I am excited to read it!!

Holli Fuhriman said...

I want the rest of the story! I was really getting into it and then it ended!!!! That's so cruel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...