Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Seattle vs. Spokane... ??

We had such a wonderful trip. We left monday morningish for Seattle, and it was actually a quicker drive than we had anticipated... woooo! We a little bit of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with my aunt Rebecca in Bellevue, WA. We really do love Seattle. I love the city.
This one is in snoqualmie, which we loved.

WE ALSO REALLY LIKED...

Spokane. There's a new area on the North Western side of spokane up in the hills that is really nice. It actually reminded me a lot of Rancho when we first moved there. The school district is supposed to be amazing.

These are actual listings:

Snoqualmie: (also with a great school district)

289,950
1960 sq feet, 3 bd 2.5 bath

It's cute right? No really, it's seriously cute. Nottice something missing? The garage is in the back and see the little space between the two houses? That's your back yard. It's called "urban living". I'm from California, and even I think that's a small back yard!! The idea is that there's a park near by so you don't need a back yard.

Now in spokane, in the area we liked...

$277,900
2,429 sq feet, 4 bd 3 bath
PLUS: 3 car garge, unfinished basement and attic, and a back yard! and it's brand new!
Nottice how much more house you get for a similar price.

Who knows.. I'm thinking I'm going to love Denver, and I wont have to choose :-) I never thought I would be making this rediculous decision. I wish I could tell you which I liked better, but I can't. Of course brandon likes the cheaper one better ;-)

6 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

so both houses are beautiful! i would have to pick the bigger, cheaper one too! but id happily take either one! What's in denver?

Booya Grandma said...

SAN DIEGO!!!!

clybbert said...

SEATTLE! I am so glad you liked our home town! I think you should live in WA, then we could be friends again!

B-rock said...

i just want to say you guys have a dang cute kid!

Megan said...

Love house shopping but it is difficult to pick just one. They all have pluses and minuses. If somehow you end up in Denver my brother in law Steve and MaeLyn live there and love it!

Holli Fuhriman said...

You are very good at this picture taking thing!! and Chandler is so cute! You know, you could move to Idaho Falls and that would be good. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...