Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home made pass on..

So, Nicole posted on her blog, and I signed up, so here it goes..

So, here's how this game works-the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the next couple of months, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Leave your comment, then write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Now sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first five get a gift.

I'm pretty excited about making you something ;-)

5 comments:

Julie said...

ooo I am the weiner!! =)

clybbert said...

It's on like donkey kong. I'm in.

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Count me in!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Oh I am so in!!

The Lunds said...

I'm in too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...