Tuesday, July 13, 2010

READY, SET, GO!!

Three Posts in a row! I expect you to read all three and comment on all of them.

Chandler's THIRD birthday party was on a Saturday, and I feel like it was a success.. I don't know how other people felt, but I thought it was F-U-N!


Unfortunately, we were too busy to take many pictures.. Someone took some with our camera. I don't know who it was, but thank you someone.
Seems like I should know who took this picture. Look how pregnant I am.. AHH!!
Thanks to everyone who came. It wouldn't have been fun without all of you. If you happened to take pictures at the party, will you send them to me, please?

5 comments:

Holli Fuhriman said...

Looks like fun!! I love the invitation and your beautiful pregnant physique! Love you, Bethany! Wish we could have been there!

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

Only 30 days? Wow! You look cuuute!

allisonwalkerland said...

You are so talented making that invitation. It's crazy for me to see you that pregnant. I still have American manor Bethy and Brandon in my head.

I like to follow directions so I commented on all three posts. Your family is beautiful! love you Bethy.

Shurtliff Family said...

You look adorable prego. Bethany! So cute! Looks like you had tons of fun on Chandler's b-day. Holy cow, he's such a big boy!

And three posts! Seriously! Who made cookies and rubbed your feet so that you would do so many?

rachel v. said...

your invitation is sooo cute! I love it! And what a fun theme, I am glad the weather was in your favor :) And when did Chandler get so big?
Also, you are adorable pregnant. I hope I look half that good. Go you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...