Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This is pretty much pictures of us on a boat

"Grandma's boat".. I'm not sure why he's decided that it's Grandma's and not Grandpa's boat, but who knows!


This is Natalie's tree.
Chandler and I went on the tube, and then it was all he talked about for like a day or so.. We didn't whipe out like this tho..
Do those make you smile?


This is Miranda and Mom.

This is my little brother Nathan, and Chandler Nathan.. get it? Nathan came home from his mission in February.
This is Jared's face.
This is Jared's other face.. he's a goober.

I really like this picture of Brandon. He was actually really frustrated @ this point, but he looks good.

Why do we play this game? Clearly, it's unenjoyable.

*The majority of these pictures were stolen from Adam's facebook... thanks Adam*

3 comments:

Holli Fuhriman said...

I'm jealous! I haven't been water skiing in like 3 years! Was Brandon trying to slalom?

allisonwalkerland said...

Looks like some real serious fun, can serious and fun really go together? ;)

rachel v. said...

love love love. Your family is the best, especially when it comes to boating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...